Blogs I ♥

Labels ♥

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, April 27, 2012

Country Girl



*Click the tag for full view*


This tutorial was written by Brunette on April 27th 2012.
 Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy and paste my tutorials or claim as your own you may link to them for group challenges.

What you'll need:

You'll need a tube of choice I am using a gorgeous tube by Nicholas Garton Gartart Pinups which you can purchase at Up Your Art HERE.
Be sure to check out all the other great artists there!



Fonts of choice - I am using a pixel font for the copyright, Cactus Sandwich for the name and Adele for the wording.

 A GORGEOUS kit by Jackie's Jewels called Country Roots. Which you can purchase at O'Scrap Candy Shack HERE.
Be sure to check out ALL the other awesome stuff by her and the other designers there!

Mask of choice - mine is from weescottlass creations which you can find HERE.
I used mask number 39 you'll see on the right side they are bundled in bulk downloads :)

Ready?

Let's get started!

Open up a 700X700 canvas.

Open up frame 2 from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer onto your canvas re-size it a little if you want it to fit better. Now take your magic wand and click inside the frame pick out a paper of choice I used paper 5 from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer re-size and arrange it where you want to see what you want in the frame. Then go to selections-invert and hit delete DO NOT deselect yet! Open up another paper I used paper 1 and did the same thing then changed the blend mode to overlay and lowered the opacity a bit. Move these layers below your frame layer.

Now on your frame layer go to selections-select all-float-defloat-modify-expand by 3 then add a new layer I used white and flood fill it then add some noise. To do that go to adjust-add/remove noise-add noise I have uniform checked and monochrome checked with a percentage of 35 but its up to you what you want to use.
Then add a drop shadow I used

H 0
V 0
Opacity 45
Blur 4
Color black

Now since my tube is a half close up tube what I did was copy and pasted her where I wanted then duplicated it and moved it below the frame layers and erased what showed over the frame on the LOWER part of the tube.

Now I jsut decorated the tag a bit with different elements from the kit I used the apples, barrel, cactus 2, flowers 1 and grass 2 for the bottom part of the frame. Arrange them how you like and re-size them so they fit nicely.

Now pick another paper from the kit I used paper 7 copy and paste it as a new layer onto your canvas below all the other layers. Apply your mask and merge group. Duplicate it and mirror it merge those together then duplicate that one and flip it.

Now in your font of choice add your name in a color of choice. Then on your font layer to go selections-select all-float-defloat-modify-expand by 2 add a new layer flood fill it with a color of choice I used white and add noise, same settings as earlier. Move this layer below the original font layer then add a drop shadow, same settings as before.

I did the same thing for the wording Country Girl in a different font then changed the blend mode to Luminance L.

Finally add your copyright and license number if applicable save as png or jpeg whichever you prefer and we're done!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it easy to follow.

I would LOVE to see your results to any tutorials that you do, you can email results to me or post them on my page on facebook if you have a facebook account.

0 comments:

Facebook

My blinkies ♥

CT ♥

dfip6u
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Followers