Blogs I ♥

Labels ♥

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, June 9, 2012

Alice



*Click the tag for full view*


This tutorial was written by Brunette on June 9th 2012.
 Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy and paste my tutorials or claim as your own you may link to them for group challenges.

What you'll need:

You'll need a tube of choice I am using an gorgeous tube by Charlotte Thomson which you can purchase at The PSP Project HERE.
Be sure to check out all the other great artists there!

A cute kit by Wicked Princess called Alice. You can purchase this kit at The PSP Project HERE.
Be sure to check out ALL her other awesome kits!

Fonts of choice - I am using a pixel font for the copyright and Walt Disney Script for the name.

Eye Candy 400 - Gradient Glow


Mask of choice - mine is from weescottlass creations which you can find HERE.

I used mask number 218 you'll see on the right side they are bundled in bulk downloads :)

Ready?
Let's get started!

Open up a 700X700 canvas, we can always re-size/crop later.

I like BIG tags LOL.

Open up the circle frame from the kit, copy and paste it as a new layer onto your canvas re-size it a little if you need to. Take your magic wand and click inside the frame then to go selections-modify-expand by 5 copy and paste a paper as a new layer I used paper 2 from the kit then go to selections-invert and hit delete, move this layer below the frame layer.

Making sure you're on your frame layer go to selections-select all-float-defloat-modify and expand by 3 add a new layer and flood fill with a color of choice. I used white and added some noise by going to adjust-add/remove noise-add noise then play with the settings to get something you like.
 
I also added a drop shadow with these settings:
H 2
V 2
Opacity 60
Blur 4
Color Black

Then repeat and change the H&V to -2 and move this layer below the frame but above the paper layer.
I used the grass element from the kit for the bottom part of the frame re-sized it a little to fit nicely. I also used the mushrooms and place them on the left of the grass re-sizing them too.

Open up the mushroom house element from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer onto your canvas, re-size it so it fits nicely and move it to the bottom right of the frame and grass.

Take the wonderland word-art copy and paste it as a new layer re-size it if you need to and I placed it in the inside part of the circle frame so its above the paper layer then used my eraser tool to erase what was left outside the frame. Then take the club element from the kit copy and paste it in the same place re-size it a little and arrange it so its in the circle shape the word-art makes.

Now take another paper I used paper 7 from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer making sure its the bottom layer on your palette. Then add your mask and merge group. Arrange it to your liking duplicate if you need to so it makes the back of the frame covered.

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer and arrange to your liking. Duplicate it and change the blend mode to soft light.

In your font of choice add your name and then add a gradient glow my settings shown below, then add a drop shadow my settings are the same as above except I didn't do the -2 for H&V. Change the blend mode of your text to Luminance L if you want it depends on where you place your text so this step is optional




Finally add your copyright and license number if applicable save as png or jpeg whichever you prefer and we're done!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it easy to follow.

I would LOVE to see your results to any tutorials that you do, you can email results to me or post them on my page on facebook if you have a facebook account.

1 comments:

Charlotte Thomson-Morley said...

Beautiful tag! I'm very honored you used my Alice artwork Thank you! Xx Charlotte

Facebook

My blinkies ♥

CT ♥

dfip6u
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Followers