Blogs I ♥

Labels ♥

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, August 26, 2012

Gothic


*Click the tag for full view*



This tutorial was written by Brunette on August 26th 2012.
 Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy and paste my tutorials or claim as your own you may link to them for group challenges.

What you'll need:

You'll need a tube of choice I am using an awesome tube by Jose Cano. I bought this tube at PTE which has now closed
You can now purchase his art at Scraps and the City.

FTU Scrap Kit by Purples Kreations  from Pink Candy Designs called "Goth Girl"
You an download this awesome kit HERE.


Mask from HERE I used number 218 they're downloadable in packs.
Don't forget to leave a thank you when downloading!

Fonts of choice - I am using a pixel font for the copyright and Weimar for the name.

Ready?
Let's get started!

Open up a 700x700 canvas we can always re-size/crop later.
I like my tags BIG LOL.

Open up frame 4 take your magic wand and click inside the frame. Go to selections-modify and expand by 3. Open up a paper of choice I used paper 7 copy and paste it as a new layer then go to selections-invert and hit delete. DO NOT deselect yet. Open a different paper I used paper 4 hit delete again. Now we're going to copy and paste your tube and do the same but move it between the two paper layers. Duplicate and mirror it. Change the blend mode to screen for the top paper layer and your tube layer. I also added the lights element from the kit in there re-sized it so it fit nicely.

Copy and paste your tube, arrange it to your liking.

Open up a ribbon I used number 6, a cupcake I used number 2, a singlerose I used number 1 and skull 4 .Copy and paste your cupcake re-size it so it fits nicely now your rose do the same thing. The ribbon copy and paste it but move it below the cupcake and rose. Move the skull where you like on the frame and re-size it a little.

Open up another paper copy and paste it as a new layer, move it below everything and add your mask then merge group.

Open up the wire element I used number 1 copy and paste it arrange it so its showing at the top duplicate mirror and flip it.

Open up the star cluster element I used number 1 copy and paste it as a new layer duplicate and mirror.

Now you can go through and give everything a drop shadow of
H 2
V 2
Opacity 60
Blur 4.00
Color Black

Now in a font and color of choice add your name now go to selections-select all-float-defloat-modify-expand by 2 add a new layer and flood fill with a color of choice then modify it again by 2 add a new layer and flood fill with the original color of the font arrange it to the bottom of the other font layers. Add your drop shadow to the bottom layer. You can add some noise to the middle layer if you like, its up to you.

Finally add your copyright and license number if applicable save as png or jpeg whichever you prefer and we're done!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it easy to follow.

I would LOVE to see your results to any tutorials that you do, you can email results to me or post them on my page on face-book if you have a face-book account.

0 comments:

Facebook

My blinkies ♥

CT ♥

dfip6u
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Followers