Blogs I ♥

Labels ♥

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Autumn Fairy


*Click the tag for full view*



This tutorial was written by Brunette on January 2nd 2013.
 Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy and paste my tutorials or claim as your own you may link to them for group challenges.

What you'll need:

You'll need a tube of choice I am using a gorgeous tube by Elias Chatzoudis. You can purchase at his store HERE.
Check out the rest of his beautiful artwork.

A gorgeous PTU kit by Tasha's Playground called Autumn's Kiss which you can find out where to purchase this kit HERE.
Be sure to check out ALL her other awesome kits!

Fonts of choice - I am using a pixel font for the copyright and Desyrel for the name.

Mask of choice - mine is from Gems Taggin' Scraps which you can find HERE.
Leave some love when you download!

Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow (Optional)


Ready?
Let's get started!

Open up a 700x700 canvas we can always re-size/crop later.
I like my tags BIG LOL.

Open up frame 2 from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer onto your canvas. Open up paper 9 from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer below the frame. Re-size it so it fits nicely and if any hangs over the frame use your eraser tool and erase what does. Copy and paste the closeup of the tube if you have one mirror it and place it below the frame layer as well. Repeat the eraser tool steps with the tube layer. Once you're done with that duplicate the tube layer change both tube layers blend mode to soft light.

Open up the leaf circle element copy and paste it as a new layer re-size it so it fits nicely arrange it to your liking. This layer should be ABOVE the frame layer. I also added the red flowers, the basket ,the first set of mushrooms and the bird, I arranged those to the right side bottom of the frame re-sizing them so they fit nicely.

Open up paper 4 from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer below the frame and apply your mask then merge group. Arrange your mask layer to your liking.

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer arrange her to your liking then duplicate change the blend mode of the duplicated layer to soft light then go to adjust-blur-gaussian blur set to 3. Then add a drop shadow on your original tube layer I used
H 1
V 1
Opacity 60
Blur 4.00
Color Black

Add your name in a font and color of choice. I used white for my font color then added some noise and a light gradient glow my settings for the glow are shown in the screen-shot below. Apply the same drop shadow as you used earlier.


Finally add your copyright and license number if applicable save as png or jpeg whichever you prefer and we're done!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it easy to follow.

I would LOVE to see your results to any tutorials that you do, you can email results to me or post them on my page on face-book if you have a face-book account.

0 comments:

Facebook

My blinkies ♥

CT ♥

dfip6u
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Followers