Blogs I ♥

Labels ♥

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, May 17, 2013

Fall Day


*Click the tag for full view*


This tutorial was written by Brunette on May 17th 2013.
 Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy and paste my tutorials or claim as your own you may link to them for group challenges.

What you'll need:

You'll need a tube of choice I am using a stunning tube was an exclusive from Pics for Design called Spring Blues.
You can see which tube I mean by going HERE.



A gorgeous PTU kit by Polkadot Scraps called Fall Days.
Which you can find out where to purchase this kit HERE.
Be sure to check out all her and the other designers awesome kits!

Fonts of choice - I am using a pixel font for the copyright and Pea Stitchasaurus Rexfor the name.

Mask of choice
Mine is from Dee'Sign Depot HERE.
I used the one that sort of looks like a flower of dots.


Ready?
Let's get started!

Open up a new canvas 700x700.

Open up frame 5 from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer and re-size it to fit nicely. Then take your magic wand and click inside the frame then go to selections-modify-expand by 3 open up a paper of choice I used paper 6 from the kit add a new layer then paste it INTO the selections. Then select none. Add a drop shadow to the frame layer I used H 0 V0 Opacity 50 Blur 5.00.

Open up the full tree element from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer re-size it so it fits there nicely and apply the same drop shadow you used earlier.

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer re-size if you need to so it fits there nicely then duplicate then go do adjust-blur-gaussian blur at 3 and change the blend mode to soft light. Apply the same drop shadow used before to the bottom layer tube.

Open up ribbon 5 from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer re-sizing it so it fits nicely and arrange it below your tube layers near the bottom of your tag. Apply that same drop shadow.

Open up acorn 2 and the plant elements from the kit copy and paste them as new layers again re-sizing them so they fit nicely mirror each of them and arrange them near the bottom left of your tag see my tag for reference. Apply the same drop shadow.

Open up another paper I used paper 2 copy and paste it as a new layer arrange it so its beneath all the other layers then apply your mask and merge group. Arrange your mask to your liking.

Now in a font and color of choice add your name then go to adjust-add/remove noise-add noise - monochrome and random checked the percent at 16% then add a gradient glow my settings shown in the screen shot below. Apply the same drop shadow and change the blend mode to hard light.





Finally add your copyright and license number if applicable save as png or jpeg whichever you prefer and we're done!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it easy to follow.

I would LOVE to see your results to any tutorials that you do, you can email results to me or post them on my page on face-book if you have a face-book account.

0 comments:

Facebook

My blinkies ♥

CT ♥

dfip6u

Followers